All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
RPDigitalServices Ltd whose registered office is Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LQ.
RPDigitalServices Ltd is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
What Information Do We Collect?
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
If posting a comment to an article, your username and comment will be collected and displayed publically once approved. It is possible to remove your own comments by logging into your Disqus account.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our customers.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
By submitting your Information to our Website you consent to us using your Information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to pass your Information to other companies or organisations to supply goods, services or information relevant to your enquiry and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to contact you with information about products, services and special offers or ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys;
- we may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations;
- if we buy or sell any business or assets, we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Our site is available on the Internet, so any comments you leave on an article can be viewed around the world by others. It is possible to delete your email via your Disqus account.
We use Google Analytics, Improvely and VWO to track usage of the website to understand visitor’s behaviour. This helps us to improve user experience.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We maintain the highest standards of security; the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may instruct us to provide you with details of all of your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address:
Data Controller, RPDigitalServices Ltd, Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LQ.
We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service. (Currently fixed at £10.00)
How to opt out
If you would like to opt out of any communication from us please email [email protected] with your name and email address.
- It is possible to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, but you will have to use a browser plugin on Google Chrome https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- It is possible to opt out of Disqus ad targeting and personalisation here: https://disqus.com/data-sharing-settings/
- To adjust your Facebook ad preferences, visit this page.
- To opt out of Improvely tracking, please visit this page.
- To opt out of VWO, please click this link.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
STATUTORY INFORMATION ABOUT RPDigitalServices Ltd
Registered in England
Registered Company Number : 09709854
Registered Office : Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LQ